March 19, 2019
- [Pilot] Tap to Gift available in CNECT Demo environment.
- Analytics (Filter improvements) - Associate historic tapping with attributes.
- Trace dashboard metric improvements.
- [Pilot] Aggregation API.
- Experience UI shows the same batch name after renaming batches.
February 28, 2019
- Batches - Allow preview of batch URLs
- CNECT - Livestream: UI improvements
- CNECT- Trace Dashboard : OpenSense Tampered Notifications
February 11, 2019
- Analytics Dashboard – Tampered Notifications: Users will be informed about tampered taps for OpenSense tags
- Analytics Dashboard – OpenSense Analytics
October 3, 2018
- Analytics Dashboard – Ability to filter taps by attributes.
- Analytics Dashboard – Filter improvements to multi-select filter values.
- Analytics Dashboard – Filter options are persisted for users.
- Livestream – Recent tap details including the destination url that was rendered to the end-user.
September 19, 2018
- Enrich your configuration data with CNECT attributes.
- Activity widget – Taps by time of day shows the time based on the local time at the tap location.
- API documentation – Added error response codes and description.
- CNECT - IE 11 support
- Tap Locations details – Location with more taps are surfaced higher in the foreground.
- Swapped position of delete icons in the action menu.
August 29, 2018
- Tap-to-Pin experience - Enable shoppers to discover, share and save products to their Pinterest user board.
- Activity Dashboard – Summary metrics
- Experience - View number of tags in batches when assigning batches to experiences
- Tap Locations details – Taps list view now shows the correct taps when selecting accurate location filter option from the map.
- Support for deleting experience without any batches.
- Update references of experience name after renaming the experience.
- Weekly email activity report – Consolidate taps under the new product name after a product is renamed.
August 8, 2018
- Weekly email reports on consumer tap activity.
- Analytics – Taps by Time of Day.
- Users can now upload images for products in the application.
- Authenticator app: Scanning SpeedTap tags shows the response to be valid instead of opened/sealed.
- CNECT China: Location is fixed when scanning using the app.
July 18, 2018
- CNECT APIs – Users can create and update Batches and Products through the CNECT APIs.
- Adobe Analytics – Thinfilm customers can pass tap information to Adobe for advanced analytics.
- Users can view the tag count of batches when creating experiences.
- UI Improvements - Users can resize columns in the CNECT web application.
- Trust and Security – Users can not set redirect URLs to the short URLs encoded on the tags.
- URL field is not required for batches with tag type - SpeedTap ID and OpenSense ID.
- Experience – Repeat option works as designed for Timed Sequence experience type.
- Application does not prompt invalid URL message for a trailing slash (/) when configuring the URL field.
July 2, 2018
- Launch of the CNECT developer portal (https://developer.cnect.thinfilmnfc.com). The portal contains information about our public APIs related to tag configuration and tap analytics.
- Introduction of Tracking code that customers can add to their websites and verify successful loading of web pages for tap events.
- Livestream map now shows the heat map for the latest events. Users can now click on a country and view filtered tap activity.
- Easily filter your tap activity on the activity page by using relative date filters.
- Filter options are persisted when navigating between the Activity and Geography page.
- State information was added to the tap widget on the activity page.
- Improvements to determination of location for tap events.
- Added tooltip to the collapsed navigation menu .
- Added Terms and Privacy links to the CNECT login page.
- UI improvements - Smooth transition between Users and Taps toggle button on the Activity page
- User can now reassign a removed batch when editing an experience.
- User does not see an empty Users and Taps chart when only a single day is selected.
June 4, 2018
- User can now view the batch type and number of tags in the batch when selecting batches for an experience.
- The Taps from App widget title is updated to Mobile OS to accurately reflect the distribution of data by mobile operating system.
- UI performance improvements to the activity page - page load times, scrollbars, etc.
- When editing batches, products and experiences, users can now view the unique id information in the web URL. This enables users to easily share information with their teams and Thinfilm.
- After the user has activated or set their password, they subsequently get redirected to the login page when clicking on the activation or set password email link.
- When creating a batch with OpenSense tags, the Assign Tags search box now only displays tags that are in the open state.
May 21, 2018
- Update to terms, privacy and customer agreement links on the CNECT web application.
- URL input validation is now available to assist users with missing http/https in the URLs.
- Users can now select the “Batch Type” when creating a batch in the CNECT web application. The default “Batch Type” selected is SpeedTap Web.
- Name field for products and experiences do not allow case-insensitive duplicates.
- Tap Stream widget now accurately reflects the product, batch and experience information, as available.
- User will not be able to set experience start date before today's date.
- User friendly error message in case of when the user attempts to upload more than 10 images for a product.
- When a user tap does not meet experience rules, it is not counted as a tap under the experience.
May 10, 2018
- Users can access the CNECT web application on their mobile devices for managing tags, experiences and viewing tag activity.
- Updated Geography widget on the Activity page to include 240+ countries.
- End date is optional when creating Experiences.
- LiveStream: Map does not reset to the global view with every new tap event.
- Tap Stream widget on Activity page now shows the correct mobile operating system(OS) logo for individual tap events.
- The current Experience status is now reflected in the Activity by Experience widget on the Activity page.
- Timed sequence experiences are working now.
- Batch list view now shows the number of tags assigned to the batch.