We are excited to announce the launch of the newly designed Thinfilm CNECT™ Cloud Platform , featuring expanded analytics capabilities and an enhanced digital experience builder. As consumers use their NFC-enabled Android smartphones and iPhones to trigger experiences from NFC-enabled products and packages, the upgraded CNECT platform gives marketers and brand managers the ability to easily design unique digital customer experiences that improve engagement, enjoyment, and loyalty. Using the updated platform, clients can easily digitize their products, create innovative experiences, and view real-time, interactive analytics that provide meaningful insights into consumer behavior.
- The updated user interface is cleaner and more intuitive
- Map views have been updated with enhanced filtering based on location data source (Geo-IP, GPS, Geo-IP & GPS)
- The enhanced tag management structure makes it easier to manage NFC tags throughout the lifecycle of tagged products
- We introduced tag Batches to streamline tag management at scale
- New pre-built templates simplify creation of our most popular and effective tap Experiences, including time-, location, and tap-sequence-based campaigns
- Improved analytic visualizations provide insights into both product-level and user-level interaction
- Platform users now have more control over the tap activity view, enabling deeper analysis at the Product, Batch, Experience, Location, or Date level
- The updated CNECT Mobile app allows Android users to quickly prototype new experiences and monitor NFC engagement activity from anywhere
Please see the attached guide for more information.