When we ship tags, we bundle them into a product and give them a default name and URL. A CNECT product has associated tags and a destination URL. Please give the CNECT product the same name of your physical product and change its URL. All the tags associated with that product will be redirected to that URL.
Articles in this section
- How do I associate physical tags to my products?
- How do I find out what product and URL are associated with a tag?
- How do I assign a tag I have at hand to a product or move a tag from product to product?
- How do I find tags that are not assigned to any product?
- In the product parameters, what is the meaning of “Send tag ID”, “Send device unique ID” and “Send UTM source?”
- How do I split a roll between several products?
- What are the types of Tags?
- What if I need to create a new product for each tag?